Repatriation Services To Kenya By T Cribb Worldwide Repatriations From Just £2,499
T Cribb & Sons Worldwide Repatriations is an international company, offering a complete, comprehensive, end-to-end service including repatriation to Kenya, taking care of all the legal paperwork and logistics on your behalf, along with bringing your loved one home, at a cost starting at around £2500.
T Cribb & Sons has many working relationships with Coroners, Embassy and Consulate officials in Kenya to ensure minimum delay in preparing documents and arranging flights. These have been built over the five generations we have been in operation. This means we can bring your loved one home quickly and peacefully. All of this makes us leaders in our field, giving you and your loved one the best during your time of loss.
We are well versed in logistics of repatriation of the deceased to Kenya. We are specialists in dealing with the vastly varying requirements in transport, depending on cultural or religious requirements. We have gained specialist experience in repatriations to Kenya in particular, giving you and your loved one the best care.
Victoria House in Beckton is our own beautiful, private funeral home. We provide preparation facilities for the deceased are as well peaceful vigil suites at your disposal.
Repatriation Of A Deceased Relative To Kenya
Should you sadly need to repatriate a loved one to Kenya, we include the following as part of our service to you:
- A Coffin/Casket from our comprehensive range
- Removal of the deceased from any mortuary
- Tropical embalming services
- Mortuary care for the deceased
- Washing and dressing of the deceased
- Viewing of the deceased in our chapels of rest
- Documentation for the deceased ready for travel
- Transportation of the deceased to the airport
Transportation Of The Body To Kenya
We offer a comprehensive range of services with our highly trained team:
- Worldwide repatriation and importation of the deceased and/or cremated remains
- Emergency 24hr Service
- State of the art mortuary facilities
- Long term care of the deceased
- Comprehensive selection of coffins and caskets
- UK Funeral Services to suit your religious and cultural needs
- Service room for memorials and religious services
- Exhumation services
- Document legalisation and translation services
- Liaison with Consulates and Embassies
- Customs clearances
- Contacts with overseas agents
- Flight booking service
- Private jet booking service
Affordable Repatriation To Kenya
We know how overwhelming repatriation of a deceased loved one to Kenya can be: the regulatory constraints particularly. We cater to your needs, and your whole family is treated with empathy and respect. From meeting the deceased, through to caring for the deceased and organising transportation of the deceased to Kenya, our repatriation team always ensure that we meet your expectations. We care for your family, right up, until they reach their final resting place in Kenya.