An Affordable Repatriation Service To Niger By TCS Worldwide Repatriations From Just £2,499
T Cribb & Sons offers complete, comprehensive end-to-end repatriation to Niger, taking care of all the required legal requirements on your behalf. This also includes documentation. We have built good working relationships with Coroners, Embassy and Consulate officials in Niger over the five generations we have been in operation, to complete the entire process in a way which is stress free for you in your time of grief. We also work closely with funeral directors in Niger, which provides you with another available service. All of this makes us leaders in the repatriation field, with reasonable rates starting at around £2500. Quotations available upon request
We are highly accustomed to repatriation processes of the deceased to Niger, and consider it to be something we have a niche knowledge in. We respect the diversity of our society and reflect that in the care we give the deceased and their families.
We have a private funeral home in Beckton: Victoria House. It boasts beautiful vigil rooms at family’s disposal along with facilities to prepare the deceased upon request.
Repatriation Of A Deceased Relative To Niger
In the sad event someone arrives in Niger under our care, our comprehensive, professional service includes:
- A Coffin/Casket from our extensive range
- The deceased being removed from a mortuary
- Tropical embalming services
- In-mortuary care for the deceased
- Washing and dressing of the deceased
- Viewing of the deceased in our chapels of rest
- Documentation for the deceased ready for travel with peace and dignity
- Transportation of the deceased to the airport
Transportation Of The Body To Niger
With our experienced staff, we offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Worldwide repatriation and importation of the deceased and/or cremated remains
- Emergency 24hr Service
- State of the art mortuary facilities
- Long term care of the deceased
- Extensive choice of coffins and caskets
- UK Funeral Services to suit your religious and cultural needs
- Service room for memorials and religious services
- Exhumation services
- Document legalisation and translation services
- Liaison with Consulates and Embassies
- Customs clearances
- Contacts with overseas agents
- Flight booking
- Private jet booking
Repatriation To Niger Made Simple
From meeting the deceased, through to caring for the deceased and organising all related documentation, onto transportation of the deceased to Niger – We take care of it so you can grieve in peace.
At T Cribb & Sons, we understand how upsetting repatriation of a deceased loved one can be. From the loss to the legalities. We treat the deceased with the care, respect they deserve, and we would expect for ourselves, until they reach their final resting place in Niger.