A Comprehensive Repatriation Service To Senegal By T Cribb Worldwide Repatriations From Just £2,500
Starting from under £2,500, T Cribb & Sons offer professional, high standard world repatriation services to meet the needs of international families everywhere. Whilst we understand it’s a service that nobody wants to use, we make sure that our service is seamless and caring, so that your worry and upset is kept to an absolute minimum during what is already a distressing time. As leaders in the field, our service is of the highest calibre and has been for five generations, for which our reputation and expertise is well respected.
We offer end-to-end repatriation services to Senegal, taking care of all the legal aspects of it on your behalf. T Cribb & Sons has many years’ experience, as well as good working relationships with government officials in Senegal to ensure minimum delay in your loved one coming home quickly so you can say goodbye to them in the way you and your family see fit. We also work closely with funeral directors in Senegal so you don’t have to go to the trouble of finding one when your loved one comes home.
We have a funeral home Home in Beckton: Victoria House, which provides families with private preparation facilities for the deceased. There are also vigil suites available for families to grieve in private. Give us a call and we can arrange this for you.
We have expertise in repatriation of the deceased to Senegal and dealing with the vast cultural and religious differences of international travel. We have specialist experience in repatriations to Senegal in particular.
Repatriation Of A Deceased Relative To Senegal
In the unfortunate circumstance of a loved one being in need of repatriation to Senegal under our care, our comprehensive, professional service, we include:
- Provision of a Coffin/Casket from our comprehensive range
- Removal of the deceased from any mortuary
- Tropical embalming services
- Mortuary care for the deceased
- Washing and dressing of the deceased
- Viewing of the deceased in our chapels of rest
- Documentation for the deceased ready for travel
- Transportation of the deceased to the airport
Transportation Of The Body To Senegal
With our experienced staff, we offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Worldwide repatriation and importation of the deceased and/or cremated remains
- Emergency 24hr Service
- State of the art mortuary facilities
- Culturally appropriate long-term care of the deceased
- Comprehensive selection of coffins and caskets
- UK Funeral Services to suit your religious and cultural needs
- Service room for memorials and religious services
- Exhumation services
- Document legalisation and translation services
- Liaison with Consulates and Embassies
- Customs clearances
- Contacts with overseas agents
- Flight booking service
- Private jet booking service
Repatriation To Senegal Made Simple
At T Cribb & Sons, we understand repatriation of a deceased loved one is distressing. We manage everything for our families and the deceased with the utmost respect so that you can have peace of mind that your relative is being cared for with dignity. From meeting the deceased, through to caring for the deceased and organising all related documentation, onto transportation of the deceased to Senegal, where they reach their peaceful resting place.