Affordable Repatriation Services Of Deceased To Tanzania By TCS Repatriations From £2,499
T Cribb & Sons has many years’ experience, as well as good working relationships with Coroners, Embassy and Consulate officials and local traders such as funeral directors in Tanzania to ensure minimum delay returning your loved one home safely, as we have been since we were founded, five generations ago.
Here at T Cribb & Sons Worldwide Repatriations, we continue to be international leaders in our field, providing a comprehensive repatriation service of the highest calibre and held in high regard, to all our families, at home or abroad, with costs starting at under £2500 for a complete, end-to-end service including repatriation to Tanzania, taking care of all the required documentation and legal requirements on your behalf. We strive to give the best, for both you and your loved one during this time of grief.
We know the logistics of repatriation of the deceased to Tanzania: we have gained expertise dealing with the vast cultural and religious differences of international travel. We have gained specialist experience in repatriations to Tanzania in particular. We have gained such knowledge to give you and your loved one the best possible care.
In Beckton at our private funeral home, Victoria House, we provide an abundance of facilities. These include preparation facilities for the deceased are available as well as peaceful vigil areas. These are available upon request.
Repatriation Of A Deceased Relative To Tanzania
In the unfortunate event you should need to bring a loved one to Tanzania, our comprehensive, professional service, we include:
- Provision of a Coffin/Casket from our comprehensive range
- Removal of the deceased from any mortuary
- Tropical embalming services
- Mortuary care for the deceased
- Washing and dressing of the deceased
- Viewing of the deceased in our chapels of rest
- Documentation for the deceased ready for travel
- Transportation of the deceased to the airport
Transportation Of The Deceased Body To Tanzania
With our experienced staff, we offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Worldwide repatriation and importation of the deceased and/or cremated remains
- Emergency Service – Available 24hrs
- State of the art mortuary facilities
- Long term care of the deceased
- A plethora of coffins and caskets to choose from
- UK Funeral Ceremonies to suit your religious and cultural needs
- Service room for memorials and religious services
- Exhumation services
- Document legalisation and translation services
- Liaison with Consulates and Embassies
- Customs clearances
- Contacts with overseas agents
- Flight booking service
- Private jet booking service
Repatriation To Tanzania
At T Cribb & Sons, we understand how overwhelming repatriation of a deceased loved one can be. We do our utmost to take care of everything possible for our families. From meeting the deceased, through to caring for the deceased and organising the return of the deceased to Tanzania, our repatriation specialists always ensure that we meet your requirements at every step. We care for your family as we would expect our own to be cared for, until they are laid to rest in Tanzania.