A Comprehensive Repatriation Service To Zambia By TCS Worldwide Repatriations From £2,499
At T Cribb & Sons Worldwide repatriations, we offer a comprehensive repatriation service to Zambia, starting from around £2,500.
Here at T Cribb & Sons Worldwide Repatriations, we are industry leaders, providing a repatriation service of the highest calibre to all our families, catering to a plethora of cultural and religious requirements. We have been delivering our high standard of customer care since the company was founded, five generations ago, and we strive to give the best, for both you and your loved one during what is a distressing time for the whole family.
T Cribb & Sons Worldwide Repatriations is an international company, offering a comprehensive service including repatriation to Zambia, taking care of the legalities on your behalf. We have good working relationships with Coroners, Embassy and Consulate officials in Zambia, as well as service providers such as funeral directors and embalmers. We do all of this to ensure minimum delay in bringing your loved one home to you safely for a peaceful send off.
We have extensive knowledge of the logistics of repatriation of the deceased to Zambia. We have gained expertise dealing with the vast cultural and religious differences all over the world, to give you and your loved one the best possible care.
In Beckton, we have out Victoria House Funeral Home. Private preparation facilities for the deceased are available as well as quiet vigil rooms for family use which are readily available.
We have earned a well renowned reputation our outstanding service during the repatriation of the deceased to Zambia.
Repatriation Of A Deceased Relative To Zambia
In the unfortunate event you should need to use our services, our repatriation packages to Zambia include:
- Provision of a Coffin/Casket
- Removal of the deceased a mortuary you have chosen
- Tropical embalming services
- Full Mortuary care
- Washing and dressing of the deceased
- Chapel of rest for viewing of the deceased
- Documentation for the deceased
- Transportation of the deceased
Transportation Of The Body To Zambia
With our experienced staff, we offer a comprehensive range of repatriation services including:
- Worldwide repatriation and importation of the deceased and/or cremated remains
- Emergency 24hr Service
- State of the art mortuary facilities
- Long term care of the deceased
- Comprehensive selection of coffins and caskets
- UK Funeral Services for various religions and cultures
- Service room for both religious and non-religious services
- Exhumation services, in the unfortunate event they should be required
- Document translation services
- Legal services
- Consulates and Embassy meetings
- Customs clearances
- Contacts with overseas agents
- Flight bookings
- Private jet bookings
Repatriation To Zambia Made Simple
At T Cribb & Sons, we understand how overwhelming repatriation of a deceased loved one can be. From caring for the deceased and organising all related documentation, onto transportation of the deceased to Zambia, our repatriation experts always ensure that we take care of it all and meet your expectations at every step. We care for your family as we would our own, until they reach their final resting place in Zambia.