An End To End Repatriation Service To Zimbabwe By T Cribb Repatriations From Under £2,500
At T Cribb & Sons, we offer a repatriation global repatriation services to Zimbabwe, starting from circa £2,500.
We have extensive knowledge of repatriation of the deceased to Zimbabwe. We have gained expertise in the cultural and religious differences between Europe and Southern Africa We have gathered our knowledge to best reflect the diversity in today’s society and need for our services, so we can give you the highest quality, and most appropriate service there is to offer. We are the leaders in our field and have been for five generations. The knowledge we have gained over the years is what gives us the ability to care for our families in the way we do, during what is a sad and distressing time for everyone involved.
T Cribb & Sons Worldwide Repatriations, offers an, end-to-end service including repatriation to Zimbabwe, taking care of all the required documentation and legal requirements on your behalf. T Cribb & Sons has many years’ experience, as well as good working relationships with both public and private sector service providers in Zimbabwe to ensure minimum delay in bringing your loved one home to you and your family.
We have earned a sought-after reputation for providing the highest standard of care during the repatriation of the deceased to Zimbabwe.
Victoria House Funeral Home, located in Beckton boasts beautiful private preparation facilities for the deceased as well as respectfully, private and peaceful vigil suites. Should you wish to make use of these facilities, please don’t hesitate to let us know.
Repatriation Of A Deceased Relative To Zimbabwe
In the unfortunate event you should need to bring a deceased family member to Zimbabwe, our accommodating, professional service includes:
- Provision of a Coffin/Casket
- Removal of the deceased from the mortuary
- Tropical embalming services should they be chosen
- Mortuary care
- Washing and dressing of the deceased
- Viewing of the deceased in our chapels of rest
- Documentation for the deceased ready for travel
- Transportation of the deceased to the airport
Transportation Of The Deceased To Zimbabwe
With our experienced, caring staff, we offer a comprehensive range of services including:
- Worldwide repatriation and importation of the deceased and/or cremated remains
- Emergency 24hr Service
- Ultra-modern mortuary facilities
- Long term care of the deceased
- Large selection of coffins and caskets
- UK Funeral Services to suit your religious and cultural needs
- Service room for both civil and religious services
- Exhumation services
- Document legalisation and
- Translation services for those who do not speak English as a first language
- Consulate and Embassy liaison
- Customs clearances
- Contacts with overseas agents
- Flight booking service
- Private jet booking service
Repatriation To Zimbabwe Made Simple
At T Cribb & Sons, we know how distressing repatriation of a deceased family member to Zimbabwe can be. Nobody wants to say goodbye to someone they love. We do our utmost to take care of everything for our families, so that you can have peace of mind that your relative is being cared for to the highest standard. From bringing the deceased to the chapel of rest, through to caring for the deceased and making travel arrangements for the deceased to Zimbabwe, our experts always ensure that we meet your expectations every step of the way. We care for your family as we would our own, until they are laid to rest in Zimbabwe.