We can arrange repatriation to and from anywhere in the world, and take care of all the documentation and legal requirements. T Cribb & Sons has many years of working with Coroners, Embassy & Consulate officials to ensure minimum delay in preparing documents and arranging flights. We have extensive knowledge of not just the logistics of repatriation of a deceased, but years of expertise dealing with many cultural and religious aspects of international travel.
To reflect the changing make up of our community we have gained specialist experience in repatriations to Europe, the Caribbean, Philippines and Africa.
TCS Repatriation is an extension of T Cribb and Sons Funeral Directors and is an international company, it is based at Victoria House Funeral Home in Beckton, East London which gives easy access to the vast majority of foreign consulates and Embassies in London. Many of our clients choose to hold a memorial service in our service room at our Victoria House funeral home in Beckton, where facilities are also available for the private preparation of the deceased by the family and for vigils.
We continually strive to uphold the traditions of the past, applying five generations of experience and have recognised the need for change.
With our experienced staff we are able to offer many services including:
- Worldwide repatriation & importation of deceased and
- Emergency 24hr Service
- State of the art mortuary facilities
- Long term care of deceased
- Comprehensive selection of coffins and caskets
- UK Funeral Services
- Service room for memorials and religious services
- Private Washroom facilities
- Exhumation services
- Document legalisation & translations services
- Liaisons with Consulates & Embassies
- Customs clearance
- Contacts with overseas agents
- Flight booking service
- Private Jet booking service